As you might be aware, TD Ameritrade recently rolled out a new version of the AdvisorClient.com website, which features many new enhancements. Here is a bit of input you should be aware of as you work with this new platform.
First, when you enter the new site, please visit the My Profile section to confirm that your email address and other personal information is correct. Additionally, take a look around at some of the enhancements:
- New Look and Feel: A completely redesigned interface and enhanced layout for easier navigation.
- New Site Menu: The site menu displays an organized view of the contents of each tab and enables one-click access to virtually all areas of the website.
- Prominent Display of Balances and Positions: You can view balances by account or a combined total.
- Easy Access to Historical Information: Transactions, statements and trade confirmations are accessible from a single page.
- Customizable Dock for Expanded Viewing: Arrange different modules in a “Dock” to help keep information that is important to you in view at all times.
- Simplified Process to Go Paperless: Easily setup electronic notification of statements and confirmations for all accounts with a few simple clicks.
- Account Switcher: Easily switch the current account in focus by using the account switching drop down at the top of the page.
For more information, access a video overview of the new website.
As a reminder, we recommend that you access your private portal from Financial Fiduciaries for account information. If you have any questions regarding private portal access, please contact our office at 715-848-8110.